Contact Us / Report A Problem

Here is a contact form that you can use if you have any general questions for the Committee, particularly for reports as suggested below, but also if you would like to make any suggestions to us regarding bridleways in general, and for fund raising and social events that you might like us to run.

The CVBA can help to sort out a variety of ‘bridleway’ problems, fallen trees or fly tipping being just two examples. We could, for instance, put you into contact with the relevant rights of way officer or, on occasion, intervene directly to sort out the problem.

Use this form to report a problem with a bridleway or track. Give as much detail as possible, including the Bridleway number if you know it, and the roads it connects with. Committee members will then take a look and either deal with it themselves or report to the appropriate Local Authority. Thank you!